Invoice finance to fund growth
made easy

We are rated Australia's #1
lender for small business

Do you qualify?

Why choose us?

SMEs that we have helped

We have helped a lot of small to medium-sized businesses with invoice funding. It is one of our most popular products.

Scott Productions

Scott Productions

My Biz Finance was pleased to assist our client Scott Products. Scott runs a videography business, offering film and production services to other small business. In order to help create a consistent cash flow, Scott was able to utilise Invoice Financing - receiving the funds needed in time to pay for overheads and bills, while awaiting final payments for services rendered.

Alco Fabricators

Alco Fabricators

If you are in the construction industry, you would know all too often, that getting paid is a domino effect. Your customers have to get paid first before they can pay you. With Invoice Financing, you can pay your suppliers for the work you have invoiced to help break the domino effect! We were happy to assist local fabrication business, Alco Fabricators.

Iconic Web Design

Iconic Web Design

My Biz Finance was able to assist Iconic Web Design with our Invoice Financing product. Although Iconic receives regular, consistent work - at times it takes a little longer than 30 days to receive final payment of services. Invoice Financing helped them get funds quicker, assisting in covering overhead costs such as the office rent and advertising expenses.


Invoice finance is an immediate advance of cash against your outstanding invoices.

Normally up to 90% of your invoice. The remaining 10% is paid to you when your client pays the invoice minus the funders fee.

  • You don’t have to wait until your client pays you.
  • Cashflow is always strong as you don’t have to wait for invoice payments anymore.
  • You can use the funds for more
    • Stock
    • Inventory
    • Bills
    • Tax

Yes. We can do this through a full invoicing facility.

You upload your sales ledger on a weekly basis and we will lend up to 90% of the sales ledger.

No. This is another great benefit of invoice finance.

This will depend on which facility works better for your business.

Full invoice finance facility has a monthly fee as there is a lot more admin work involved for the lender, however the annual rate is less than 10%

Selective invoice facility is charged on each invoice put through the system but there is no monthly cost associated with it.

The cost varies based on how frequently invoices are uploaded.

  1. Xero, great for GST invoices, prices start from $29 per month
  2. BAS Off, great for small businesses, prices start from $120 per year
  3. Free spreadsheet invoice generator by GS Invoice. Perfect for small businesses starting out. 

Apply Now

Pre Qualification Check *

Scroll to Top